Early Years practitioners are among the most committed and skilled education professionals in the country.
There are thousands of people who strive to make the early years a wonderful experience for all children – including children with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND).
At Dingley’s Promise, we are committed to working in partnership with all professionals to improve services for children with SEND and do this in the following ways:
- Training for early years settings to enable them to work inclusively with children with SEND.
- Local partnerships with health, social care and education professionals to give children the range of support they need.
- Sharing of information and best practice with early years educators through our quarterly newsletter.
- Consultancy with local authorities to support strategic development of early years services to give every child the best start.
- Lobbying nationally for a more inclusive early years sector for children with SEND.