Introduction to Early Years Inclusive Practice
Early Years Inclusive Practice: Join our Online Training Course
The Early Years Foundation training is an introduction to early years and aims to increase learners’ awareness of the needs of all children, especially those with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) during early childhood development.
Since 1983, Dingley’s Promise has transformed the lives of children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND). Now, we extend that expertise across the nation through our SEND online training courses, tailored and specially designed for Early Years educators, practitioners, and institutions.
FOR MORE DETAILS AND ENROLMENT ELIGIBILITY please contact: [email protected]
Key benefits of our Online Training Course
- Increased Confidence: Our early years online inclusive course will increase the learner’s confidence in supporting the learning and wellbeing of all children in their setting.
- Inclusive Awareness: Develop a deep understanding of children’s diverse needs, especially those with SEND, to create inclusive environments.
- Expert Guidance: Benefit from the expertise of Dingley’s Promise, an organisation with a rich history of creating a positive change in the lives of children with SEND since 1983.
- Affordable Access: Just £50.00 for lifetime access to valuable insights benefiting both you and the children you work with. Study at your own pace!
- No previous training required!
Description of our Online Training Course
Training Content: Book Now
This Early Years childhood education training explores three key principles that underpin effective inclusive practice:
- Principle 1: The environment enables learning for all children with SEND
- Principle 2: Different developmental levels and different learning styles are always considered in early childhood development
- Principle 3: The staff team works together to offer all children opportunities for both independent and individualised/supported learning
This Early Years Inclusion course for educators is about transforming the lives of children, especially those with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND), by providing them with the support they need to thrive in any Early Years setting.
It will take you up to 8 hours to complete the online self-guided study, practical activities and webinars. Our online SEND resources in the Early Years inclusive training course are designed for you to study at your own pace with our distance learning scheme.
Who is it for? Book Now
This training course is written for Early Years practitioners, teachers, educators, childminders but is open to anyone who touches the Early Years sector of childhood development as part of their working life.
You’ll be supported by the Training team for this online course at Dingley’s Promise through the training mailbox [email protected]
You will receive a certificate from Dingley’s Promise for completing our online course in Early Years Inclusive Practice.
What trainees have said about the course:
“Great course for learning new techniques and new ideas for the learning environment. In addition to adding confidence in practice and to continue with what we already have in place.”
“The course has been well designed, is easy to follow and a catalyst for reflection. It provides knowledge and skills, highlighting important information in a clear way”
“The strategies are helpful, and I love the way they are shown with a practical example that I understood.”
“This course is brilliant. And really helps build confidence. It’s one of the best SEND courses I’ve done because it’s so different to other SEND courses, in that it’s so much more hands on.”